- Are U.S. citizens permitted to enter? U.S. citizens with Macau residency are permitted to enter Macau.
- As of March 25, non-Macau residents who have been to an overseas territory in the past 14 days will be denied entry.
- As of April 5, bus services between Macau and Hong Kong are suspended until further notice. For more information on Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau bridge services, please see the Macau government’s infographic. As of May 8, limited Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau bridge shuttle bus service has resumed.
- On February 4, ferry services between Hong Kong and Macau were suspended.
- Is a negative COVID-19 test (PCR and/or serology) required for entry? Yes
- As of April 15, all travelers must present proof of a negative COVID-19 test before embarking on a plane to Macau.
- As of August 7, all travelers arriving from Hong Kong must present proof of a negative nucleic acid COVID-19 test conducted within 24 hours. Travelers who have been to Hong Kong 14 days before entry will be subject to a 14-day quarantine at a designated place. For more information, please see the Macau government’s website.
- Are health screening procedures in place at airports and other ports of entry? Yes
- If you wish to extend your stay in Macau, please contact the Macau Immigration Department before your visa or limit of stay will expire. For more information, please see the Macau Immigration Department website.