- Are U.S. citizens permitted to enter? No, unless they have a Philippine visa.
- Contact the nearest Philippine Embassy or Consulate prior to attempting travel to the Philippines.
- U.S. citizen residents and visitors must contact the Philippine Bureau of Immigration (BI) for information about visa extensions. U.S. citizens can review a complete set of instructions and requirements needed for every BI transaction on its website.
- Is a negative COVID-19 test (PCR and/or serology) required for entry? No.
- Upon entry, passengers are required to undergo the COVID-19 RT-PCR test at the airport.
- Are health screening procedures in place at airports and other ports of entry? Yes.
- Upon arrival, local authorities will brief passengers, who will also undergo a temperature check upon deplaning and will proceed to the designated waiting area for other protocols and swab testing.